Skip to main content

Day 3 - Success

It's been a stressful day, but I hit all my goals. I went to the gym and worked out (I had to do a short workout because I'm fighting a cold, but the point is that I went and worked out hard for 15 mins). I stuck to my Weight Watchers and stayed within my points. Frustrating things still happened, I still got tempted, I found out that my weight was a tad higher then I expected (222.4), I had money issues, but I stuck with it despite it all. I know it's only my first day back on the horse, but it feels great!

Gym Pic =P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Ups and Downs

Yesterday, after posting, I decided to get a haircut. It was a nice change and it felt good to pamper myself a little. I got some layers and now I can wear my hair down a little more often. It definitely lifted my spirits. Although I've felt fairly hopeless the last couple of months, I'm starting to see a glimmer of hope. I've made plans to go to the gym and start back on Weight Watchers tomorrow and I really have faith I can do it for the long haul this time. I won't say that I'm not scared (and intimidated by the fact that I need to find better coping mechanisms), but I remember how good I felt when I was getting in shape and it pushes me forward. In August I'm going back to visit family and friends out of state and I am determined to go back looking better than I did when I left. My goal for the trip is 180 lbs, which is my halfway point. It's ambitious, but 40 lbs (give or take) in three months is attainable if I really put my mind to it. It's go

Day 4 - Temptation

After a stressful day, it's hard not to crave snacks and sweets. I found myself wanting just that as I strolled through Target earlier. I waited too long to eat and got way too hungry. It almost backfired, but I held it together and got some pretty makeup instead. I wasn't able to make it to the gym, but I did stick to my Weight Watchers and that's my primary goal. The first week is always the hardest! Making my dreams come true! =)